Acceptable Forms of Artwork Include:
1. Vector Art: These art files are scalable and once created will look the same on a business card as they will on a billboard. *Please convert all text to outlines, curves, or paths*
.eps Encapsulated Postscript – Saved from a vector based program i.e. Illustrator
.pdf Adobe Acrobat Reader – This format works well for both vector and high resolution raster files
.ai Adobe Illustrator – CS6 or lower
2. Raster Art: Raster or Bitmap files are pixel-based and can often appear “jagged” if the resolution is not high enough.
- .jpg Hi-Resolution (300 dpi saved as CMYK) *This is the preferred method for full color signs and banners*
Unacceptable forms of artwork include:
- Raster Files: .gif, .wmf, .bmp, low resolution jpg, (any of the above saved as a eps);
- Programs: Quark, Paint, Publisher, and greeting card software
- Any internet art being used on a website
- Licensed logos of sports teams
Please keep in mind artwork pulled off the internet is not acceptable and will result in the images being pixelated when enlarged.
For questions or more information regarding artwork requirements, please call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org